Friday 8 May 2009

WWF Commercial... The Home Stretch...

Hey, just a little update for you,
My WWF commercial is 60% done now, with just the rendering and compositing left to do, so I thought I'd give you guys a little teaser of what the final film will look like.

I've done some simple still renders of a scene from the commercial, so you can get a feel for how the final thing will look.

Click to Enlarge:
Photobucket

Here's a render from a different angle that won't be seen on the final piece, but just to show the flat, pop-up look of the film.

Click to Enlarge:
Photobucket

And finally, a shot of the book itself, from the opening of the commercial.

Click to Enlarge:
Photobucket

So, if anyone actually reads this, please let me know what you think!

Peace,

Sam.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam this is looking cool :) you should do a full render with all the proper lighting n stuff, would love to see a still of that!
    When is the deadline for this project? I see you are learning 3Ds max ^-^ thats cool! I haven't done any 3D for a while now o_O think I need to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete